Customer orientation is the top priority at Kleinfeld. In accordance with our corporate philosophy, we intensively focus our activities on the needs of our customers. However, should a faulty shipment or a damaged good occur, we ask you to inform us immediately. We will take care of the matter immediately and solve the problem quickly.
Voluntary Return of Goods
As a voluntary service, we also take back non-defective goods delivered by Kleinfeld upon agreement, provided that resale or return to the manufacturer is possible. To expedite processing, please notify us of your request preferably using this claims and returns form.
For quick assistance or questions about the procedure please contact our service team. They will be happy to help you at any time. Call us at +49 (0) 800 – 666 45 22 or email us at email@example.com.
For the voluntary return of goods we charge a cost sharing (return fee) in the amount of 15% of the value of the goods, but at least € 28.00 plus VAT and additional transport costs (terms and conditions apply). In the case of items ordered individually for you, we may also have to pass on any fees or discounts charged by the manufacturer.
- Requests for return or complaints (complaints of obvious deficiencies: missing quantity, oversupplied, wrong goods delivered, damaged item delivered, damaged package) have to be reported to our Kleinfeld service team within 7 days after delivery and before further use of the goods.
- In the event of transport damage, the delivery bill acknowledged by the forwarding agent / parcel service must also be submitted.
- Hidden defects shall be reported immediately after discovery.
- Returns must be in mint, unused new condition.
- The original manufacturers packaging must be intact and must not be labeled. (exceptions: damaged item / package, hidden defects or warranty cases).
- The goods may only be returned with a filled out Kleinfeld return bill. You will receive it from our Kleinfeld service team.
- If the conditions mentioned above are not met, it is not possible to take back the goods or to accept the complaint.
Custom-made and refrigerated goods are excluded from return and exchange in any case.